nuBuilder Forte is the name of version 4 of nuBuilder.
nuBuilder is an open-source tool used to rapidly develop cloud-based applications.
A nuBuilder database contains all customisation along with generated data, allowing one backup to create a file that holds all data and business logic.
History of nuBuilder
- nuBuilder version 1 was first released in early 2009 to a limited number of commercial users.
- In early 2012 nuBuilder version 2 was released and made open source by nuSoftware.
- nuBuilder version 3 (also known as nuBuilderPro) was released in January 2014 and is available on GitHub.
nuBuilder Forte is the 4th version of nuBuilder.
A browser-based tool created by nuSoftware for developing web-based database applications.
nuBuilder uses either MySQL or Maria DB databases and gives its users the ability to do database operations like...
With low-code tools that...
- Move and resize objects.
- Create database queries with the SQL Builder.
- Create customised date and number formats with the Format Builder.
- Create calculated fields with the Formula Builder.
- Create Fast Forms.
- Create Fast Reports.