Troubleshooting nuBuilder Installation issues
Errors and Fixes
v4.5 SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1786
- PHP v5.6 introduced some changes that may result in errors like:
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'nubuilder4.___nu1604ddfc9e7288___' doesn't exist
- In my.cnf, make the following changes and restart MySQL
No Database error
The following error occurs if the database does not exist:
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]  Unknown database 'nubuilder4'
The database has to be created manually first.
Trace with nuDebug
- As a general debug technique add some nuDebug() calls in the code especially after each nuRunQuery().
- Then view the nuDebug results (CTRL+SHIFT+D) after the queries have run.
- Also verify/run the queries in phpMyAdmin (replace ? with the record id).
- Forum Post: Use nuGetValue() and nuSetValue()
- If nuDebugMode is set to true in nuconfig.php, a warning is output in the developer console if the object (HTML element) does not exist. This way you can see which objects do not exist or have been renamed and therefore can no longer be found.